Saturday, December 06, 2008
Some updates for a rusty blog, I'm/I've just:
- Gotten my BLUE beret.
- Had my first happy hour in my entire OCS term so far.
- Know that I'm posted to Liason side of AI, aka, I'm going to be a Forward Observer.
- Realised how relieved I was that I didn't get into FATA.
- Switched bunks, reallocation since we're heading into specialised phase.
- Not looking forward to the next 6 weeks in bunk.
- Bored 'cos I don't know what to do.
- Missed my marksmanship by a mile.
- Gotten my 4th IPPT Gold in Pro term.
- Came back from Exercise Safari.
- Tired and twitch-y 'cos I've only got 3+4+3+3+5 = 18hours of sleep for the entire last week.
- Sick and tired of selfish people who sit aside and eye power.
- Realised how drunk people can be.
- Absolute Pear and Coke DOESN'T go well together.
- How sick of overnight mahjong he is this week (see above about the lack of sleep).
- Biding my time and can't wait to go into integrated phase.
- half looking forward to BattleKing.
- NOT looking forward to the 32km tactical route march.
- ESPECIALLY NOT looking forward to camou on and off again.
"LIFE'S NOT FAIR, SO SUCK IT UP!" - James Co (When he's high)
scribbled this at 3:31 pm by kS