Saturday, July 12, 2008
Ok, a few updates... Since I'm free from my 3 week of confinement.
Let's start RIGHT from the top:
1) I'm lazy to post a new post while I'm in BMT, and actually, still quite lazy to maintain ever since entering NS.
2) I've POP-ed, and am no longer in BMT Tekong, as a few of the people out there still think that I'm in BMT. Please be reminded, my term is only 9 weeks, and that's quite short!!
3) Yes, I got IPPT Gold, but no money, so it's just a term now. And to get gold, there's only 2 ways. Either you're born super fit, or you must train super hard.
4) I'm in OCS currently, and just finished my 3 weeks of confinement. Not that I can't access internet in camp, I'm just too lazy to update then cause I guess I use the time to do other stuff. So sorry dudes who keep popping by this blog to see the April 30th post still on the top, appreciate your support!!
5) Had a few gatherings here and there, my BMT section gathered to play LAN and pool, 26th SC had a mini-BBQ, and going to have a 4/3 and 06S22 class outing in time to come. SYC BBQ also coming up, so I hope my weekends are not taken up for training!!
6) Sierra wing in OCS is NOT slack.
7) I'm accepted into NUS FoS, though I want to try for another course again next year, not sure if science is for me in the first place. Well, don't ask me where I want to go yet, for I'm undecided!
8) My computer crashed, and that means I can't load songs into my iPod Touch and is quite handicapped should I stay at home. Or should I quickly buy a PSU to solve the problem tomorrow? Not sure.
9) I've to make a trip down to Chevron's tomorrow to get a set of No. 4 for parade purposes, zZz.
10) As I've mentioned, this is a short update. So thanks for reading!!
=)
scribbled this at 1:19 am by kS