theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Ok, I'm back from China and the trip's quite fun!! Though it could be better if not for the thoughts that a NS life is coming up for me. Well, didn't update the past few days due to myself falling ill, and no, I won't repeat that terribly laughable instance at the medical clinic again. =)

Alright, I'm going to Pulau Tekong tomorrow, and I'm not really in the I-want-to-blog-more-mood. Darn, it's really a dull day.

Facts:

1. There is only a 5% excitement level in me related to the upcoming NS, and 2.5% is for the first time I'll book out and the other 2.5% is for my POP and ORD wait.

2. I'm "sian".

That's all that I've to say for now, for the rest, imagine you're reading what you want to read!

scribbled this at 9:09 pm by kS