theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Friday, March 14, 2008

Officially, Kang Sheng is going on a Shanghai Trip from 28th March to 6th April!!

Yes, so be nice to me and I may get you a gift!!

Just kidding. So let's see what stuff I've to prepare prior to the trip.

1. Itinerary. Have to get this done as soon as possible, or we're going to have one cuckoo trip in China!! Transport, hotel, food, baggage planning, sightseeing, budget, insurance, ticketing, passport, visas, currency and many more!! Getting one own free and easy trip ain't easy at all!

2. NS Stuff. Yeah, this too. I'm coming back 4 days before I enlist, so have to get ready the stuff I need for the camp, including my spectacles!! Other stuff like clothes hanger and stuff, those I'll have to engage the help of my 2 elder brothers who been through all that before!

3. Work and timesheets. This is a must, if not, who's going to pay for my trip?? Heh...

LUNCHTIME!! CHAOZZZZ...

scribbled this at 10:41 am by kS