Tuesday, March 25, 2008
It's Tuesday, and it's my second last day at work. Officially, I'm supposed to stop work on 31st, and that's a Monday, which isn't exactly the best day to end work. Wanted to end on Friday, but the only flight to Nanjing is on Friday or Sunday, so I've no choice but to take Friday's flight instead.
The past few days are much more hectic, with lots of artwork to do for The Cathay Restaurant, especially with vouchers and all. Also, I felt more that I'm more easily irritated these days, little things can pull my face longer than an extended tape ruler.
Let me see, my coming days are also packed with university stuff and needless to say, with packing of my luggage for the trip. My letters of recommendations will come in tomorrow, together with my testimonial and all, and they've got to be ready to send on Thursday, to be able to make it on the deadline of most admissions to universities.
I'll be heading back to JJ tomorrow evening, and should be getting early leave from work to make it back in time before the General Office closes. Anyway, CDAYL is in JJ this week, so I'll just hang around the school to look at the juniors mingle with the participants, hopefully will be able to blend in with the large diverse group!
Will blog more later when I've the time!
scribbled this at 10:30 am by kS