Thursday, March 20, 2008
Some updates:
1) Life is generally more enjoyable now, and ironically, more stressful. My working life as a temporary staff in Cathay is coming to an end, while I'm going to enrol myself into government service in April.
2) I've NOT done any form of exercise for a long time. Maybe basketball's an exception. Given the fact that I cut myself the last time I played ball (with Japanese, that proves that there's pride at stake) and bleed quite badly, I'm still NOT out of shape YET.
3) I've got 4 more working days to the end of my term!! And that's a course for celebration, maybe I need a break from work, and that's what I'll be getting when I head to China.
4) I'm recovering from lots of illnesses I had lately, cough, feverish bouts, running nose, head injury, skin rashes. And that means something, something is going to happen soon. I can feel it. That's why I'm fidgeting now.
5) I've decided to try out for some scholarships, and I've got to get them done ASAP!! In fact, time seems so against me that I can't have enough of it. Maybe that's the feeling you get when you only have a little over 2 weeks to NS.
6) Alot of friends are wanting to meet up, mainly citing "You going NS liao leh, next time see you you super different already!" Well, I'm not sure, but if you can meet me, you can!
7) Alot of funny incidents happen around my workplace these days, amidst the oily smell environment which I can't wait to get away from every lunchtime and now and then.
8) I got to play guitar heroes, and it's more exciting than watching others play. My colleague got 2 sets of the Xbox360 version and we tried them out at E2Max Chamber, AWESOME.
9) I got the equivalent of a SAFRA card in movie terms, and that's the E2Max card, which allows me to get Cathay movie tickets at a flat rate of $8. That's something for me to look forward to during weekends.
10) I made a new pair of spectacles for NS, and it's ready for collection at Jurong East. Will be going down soon?
11) Alot of JC students are venturing down to Cathay to watch movies and hang out lately, making me feel older. Maybe that's the reason for my white hair's growth spur.
12) No, I will be getting duty-free stuff for myself and my mum will get for herself too, so you have to go overseas to get some for yourself if you want them. Unless it's something from China, then I may be of assistance.
13) It's 6pm, and I'm knocking off. So that signifies an end to this particularly short week, and a longer weekend ahead, hopefully it's more enjoyable.
14) No, point number 13 isn't the last point, this point, point number 14, IS the last point.
scribbled this at 5:37 pm by kS