Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Whoa, I felt very loved indeed!!
Though I'm one year older, and I don't really feel very special about it, there's still lots of congratulating going on!!
In chronological order (just because I'm bored):
YiQi
RuiMing
Gary
KJ
Fabian
Willy
Huibing
XinYing
Si Qi
Germaine
Yan Ping
Hilda
Kaizer
KengHwee
Gabriel
Tommy
Lynette
Yvoone
Alvin
Elaine
Michell
Timothy Monkey
Steffi
Petrina
Christina
Celeste
That's a nice list!! =)
And thanks to the people at ad-house, I'm going to have something to cover my absense of hair when I'm going to book out after NS, introducing my gift from Ad-House...

And dear YiQi surprised me by bringing me on a ride on the Singapore Flyer!! It's a nice 30minutes of fun, and following that we have dinner at Suntec. Thanks!! =)
Got home, I set up my printer which I bought while working at IT show (I didn't mention this, didn't I?). Mum gave me a $20 angbao, and ask me to be home on Wednesday for belated birthday dinner. And that wraps up my day!!
Anyway, I hit sales of $15000 + selling Brother printers at the show, and through the ups and downs, I've made a lot more friends than at the Sitex show the year before!
Until next time, see you guys, going off now!!
scribbled this at 6:00 pm by kS