Monday, March 10, 2008
Not really my best results that anyone can ask for, but it's as good as what everyone hopes for: A result slip which can get you a spot in a university course, preferable one of your top choice.
GP - C
Econs - D
Chinese - E
PW - B
Physics - B
Chemistry - B
Maths - B
Though I've no As, I still think I'm thankful for these results, when I think I actually didn't put in the effort to deserve them. Flunking maths papers and it still got me a B? Weird.
Oh well, next stop, university admission. And screw it, another tedious process which I've to go through....
2 years early.
That's Singapore for you, exams are like tickets. Once you got them, and you get through the entrance to university, you're left with the stub which is your certificate, never needing it for other usage anymore. Useless piece of paper you spend 2 years to get.
No wonder everyone needs a sense of appreciation, cause their time spent is not appreciated at all, especially for guys who are bonded to the government for 2 years.
You spend 6years in a primary school to get a PSLE.
Your score does not matter once you entered your secondary school.
You spend 4years in a secondary school to get a O level cert.
Your score does not matter once you entered a JC or poly.
You spend 2years/ 3years in JC/poly to get a A level cert/ diploma.
Your score does not matter once you entered university.
What next?
scribbled this at 1:35 am by kS