theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Monday, February 25, 2008

Been real lazy these months to update, and I'm not sure why too.

Let's see. Here're some facts now.

1) I'm working full time, not for the government yet, but in a local company. I'm doing simple design and stuff, but well, if I think the pay is good, then I'm supposed to like and enjoy my job simply because it's a job with good pay but relatively low satisfaction level. Oh well, that's life anyway.

2) I'm glued to the computer for most of the day, but the computer does not allow MSN-ing, so you seldom see me online. If I am, congradulations, you are talking to no one at home.

3) Days are monotonous now with a simple clockwork weekly based schedule designed for TGIF and SIMA. In case you don't know the acronyms, TGIF is Thank God It's Friday and SIMA is Shit It's Monday AGAIN.

4) In case you don't know, FULL TIME means 8am to 6pm jobs or likewise. In other words, no time for anything else from Mondays to Thursdays.

5) I'm getting fatter and that's not a good sign for any procrastinator who is going into NS in about a month later. Time for some serious commitments to the bodily needs of physical entertainment through sports and jogs.

6) I'm cleared for vertical marathon by the organisers but as far as I'm concerned, I'm not ready for 60 storeys yet. Guess this coincides with point 5.

7) Chinese New Year is over without much hoo-haa this year. Guess it's due to the relative size of a rat as compared to other animals in the zodiac. Nevermind, why isn't there a year of the elephant or mammoth.

8) Weekend activities are more enjoyable afterall, that's a rewarding point of working every weekday. Most frequent activities are mahjong sessions now, others will include sleeping and eating and hanging out for indefinite amount of time in one go.

9) I'll be going on a China trip come end March with Yi Qi, and that's the most exciting event on my calendar now. Hope my planning doesn't fall short or we'll have more fun than expected in China.

10) I'll need to get new NS black spectacles. And that has to come before I go to China. Will get it done in a week or two.

11) Jeremy got a Wii with 2 remotes and he does left hand vs right hand in 2 player games while refusing to play mahjong with us. Doesn't matter, Wii don't miss him, that much, at all.

12) Hear Tan Yaw gotten a 1400 guitar than makes him play well like John Meyer or whoever that is. Good luck.

13) A Level results are anticipated to be released in stages since the rumoured dates are all different.

14) Ivan had "Hu" 13 yao twice in one day. Congrats.

15) Mum did a "Great 4 Blessing" while playing 3 person mahjong at home. Congrats.

16) I need to take a break.

Later.

scribbled this at 3:03 pm by kS