Friday, December 21, 2007
[Sunburst Youth Camp]
8th Dec 2007 to 15th Dec 2007
I really don't know what to say about the camp. Seriously, last year's camp is my most enjoyable, and this year, my experience is quite different, but TOTALLY ENJOYABLE too!! Though it's a short 1 week, I saw what I went through last year, and what's different this year as I stepped into the realms of being a facilitator. Well, it's not entirely work and no play, but quite the opposite I guess.
Let the photographs give you the meaning, and a song to go along with it. It's what the ACEs performed during one of the nights, the jamming session in the RELC auditorium. Since I don't know where to start, it'll start right from the beginning.
At the Beginning
We were strangers, starting out on a journey

Never dreaming, what we’d have to go through

Now here we are, I’m suddenly standing

At the beginning with you

No one told me I was going to find you

Unexpected, what you did to my heart

When I lost hope, you were there to remind me



This is the start

And life is a road that I wanna keep going

Love is a river, I wanna keep flowing


Life is a road, now and forever, wonderful journey


I’ll be there when the world stops turning

I’ll be there when the storm is through




In the end I wanna be standing


At the beginning with you

These are just some of the photographs taken. A very small portion, in fact. Anyway, I really want to thank next bunch of whacky people who stood by each other when the NIGHT IS COLD, and when SLEEP IS INSUFFICIENT.

Never the End.
Anyway, went with PeiRong, Karen, WeiYew, Victoria and Kenneth to fetch Petrina back from her cruise holiday. Not going to elaborate much, but we tricked her into thinking that no one would turn up. She was stunned by our appearance, as in literally APPEARED before her eyes. Alright, we didn't teleport there, we're there already, but she looked beyond Karen, obviously, that's why she missed us. Well, we had a mini-gathering at Secret Recipe before parting.
Oh, if you're wondering why it's easy for anyone to miss Karen, this picture(At lakeside raining after sending ChingYee and Iven off at Airport) will tell ya why. =)

And yesterday's Mahjong session with some secondary school friends!! Ended the entire night with this!! =)
scribbled this at 11:56 pm by kS