theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Monday, November 19, 2007

To start this post, let me begin with a clip of a must-watch talk. Here's a good and insightful TED talk about creativity, and the laws which shouldn't be governing it.



You guys should drop by TED.com once a week to see the 2 new videos added weekly, it's good and for curious people like me, it answers and awes to a large extent.

Well, next, let me move on to the day I spent. After a hasty chat with Tommy online, I managed to coax him into coming to Jurong Point to get a no-way-it's-that-cheap coat/jacket which is most ideal for graduation nite. Well, I said that as it's going to be something which you're going to wear once and most probably, it's going to stay in the dark closet for the rest of many years. Well, paying a hefty $12.50 for a coat seems like a good bargain, so we met at Jurong Point.

Before this funny guy arrives, me and YiQi already had picked my choice, and soon after we're done with the payment!! A preview of Tommy, he may look something like this?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Alrights. Since we took so little time than expected, we decided to go try out some clothes from John Little. Well, I'm not into the fitting room, but Yi Qi did a great job getting me to wear all the stripe formal shirts, even though I have stripeshirtophobia. Well, I'm convinced I don't look good, but here's the outcome of my dearest girlfriend and my best buddy, a guinea pig who's fashion-blind (can't survive if he's left to look for his own clothes to wear).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well, one of the shirt is alot smaller than the other, so that's the main difference other than the colour. If you're thinking if I wore those pants to Jurong Point, no I didn't. John Little is a clothing and accessories store!! I think Yi Qi and Tommy took less than 30 seconds getting the pants for me in the fitting room.

Well, after that, we walked around and went to FOX (is that the name)? Well, they had me try a more casual approach, so less formal and more away from stripes, yes, just the way I like it. So I tried a few tees and wore jeans from the shop, so I look like I found what I'll be wearing when the day comes. Here's the picture!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Alrights, after that we went to look for shoes but to no avail, but soon, Tommy left to grab a bite and off he went to visit ah ma at NUH, and that's home sweet home for YiQi, and home not-so-sweet home for me, for reasons which I don't want to raise anymore.

scribbled this at 12:10 am by kS