Saturday, November 17, 2007
Haven't updated in a while, so here I am!! As requested by Tommy and few other friends, your friendly bloggosphere kSer is back to the virtual world!! It's been eons since I've last updated, and now As is almost over!! Just one more paper, physics paper 1!! And I wonder why they put it in the morning, 8.00 to 9.15am, that's way too early to do anything fun after the paper.
Here's my Round-up for As, and as expected, I don't think I'll be able to match my NAPFA gold results, but what the heck, it's over.
GP Paper 1 : Quite easy, and also easy to go out of point.
GP Paper 2 : Manageable, though I think I flunked summary.
Maths P1 : Think I've died in this paper, lots of blanks.
Maths P2 : Easy, but with such a paper, there's no room for joy.
Chem P1 : Manageable.
Chem P2 : Find it easy though, but few careless mistakes.
Chem P3 : Easy paper, but lack time management. Threw lots of marks due to no-time.
Physics P2 : Weird, but relatively easy.
Physics P3 : Same as paper 2, only weirder.
Econs P1 : Think I can pass, but lots of time I think I can pass I always fail, so I hope this is not one of them.
Alright, left physics paper 1, and it's like the school prelim papers in a sense, paper 2 and 3 totally no Electromagnetic Induction Questions, so people, prepare well for them.
As for post As, I guess I really need to work. YiQi's been scolding me for spending lots on tech stuff, cause recently I've bought more than anticipated. Here's what I bought:
GP Recyko Batt for $15.80 (GOOD DEAL!!)

LDM+ Portable Amplifier for $55 (Flew from China Mass Order)

Well, due to those 2, now I'm in need of jobs to sponsor my graduation night wear, if not I'll have to wear back what I wore to Prom in Secondary School, which is what I wore to 25th Anniversary dinner last year.
As for post As activities, I think mine's been rather structured. Should be shopping and working temporary jobs for most of the days between 20th and 27th November, then 27th is Graduation Nite. Rest for a day and comes SITEX 2007!! I'll most probably be promoting acer laptops (90% confirmed), so whoever wants to buy a laptops, come to me and I'll give you best offers!!
Some details about Sitex 2007, it's held at Singapore Expo, and the 4 day fair starts from 29th Nov and ends on 2nd Dec. Yeps, find me there!!
After Sitex, I'll be going back to facilitate as an SYC ACE!! Wow, one year ago I was an SYC (Sunburst Youth Camp) participant, now we're back to see the next batch and facilitate, how cool is that? Well, I won't be going to China as scheduled, due to family schedule problems, and I'm the only one in the family that's going to stay in Singapore. Well, it's not like Home Alone or anything.
Then, comes my career!! Now now, not really a career, it's a job. I've to start work as soon as possible, need the money!! If you've lobang, do let me know!!
Well, that's all for now. Byw friends and visitors of my little blog!! I'll be back!!
scribbled this at 11:06 am by kS