Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Lol, I'm tagged by Janice to do this. Since I'm taking a break off studies, why not? It've been a long time since I last done a quiz. So here goes...
1. (the person who tagged you is) - Janice!!
2. (your relationship with him/her is) - Hmm, friends from this Riau Island trip between CSS and NSS :D That's like 4 years ago!!
3. (5 impressions you have of him/her) - photogenic, pretty, smart, harry potter fan and sincere :P
4. (the most memorable thing he/she has done for you) - Eh, tried to give me a xmas-bdae present which I never received cos nv got a chance to meet... see i still rmb!!
5. (the most memorable words he/she has said to you) - Omg, I actually rmb-ed she shouted at me at Riau when I was at a floating platform looking at the stars "EH!! Why you alone there let mosquitoes bite?"
6. (if he/she becomes your lover, you will) - Hahaz, impossible lar.... I'm attached to my dearest yq :D
7. (if he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be) - response as per no. 6
8. (if he/she becomes your enemy, you will) - omg, enemy? could still rmb lar... anyway, ignore lo... live so far lia0z, so easy to ignore:D
9. (if he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be) - not sure leh, she vote for PAP? jkjk...
10. (the most desirable thing you want to do for him/her now is) - hmm... think of a new chinese name for her?? complaining jiaxin is too common?? hhaz...
11. (your overall impression of him/her is) - cheerful and bubbly and easy to get along with... :D
12. (how you think people around you will feel about you) - loud and sometimes irritating... eats alot and tease other ppl alot. :D
13. (the characteristic you love about yourself is) - that i'm loved :D
14. (the characteristic you hate about yourself is) - that I'm not as independent as I think I am
15. (the most ideal person you want to be is) - Myself
16. (for people that care and like you, say something to them) - **Like Emmy** I would like to thank those who stood by me and helped me in times of trials and tribulations.... etc etc etc....
17. (pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you)
1 YiQi :))
2 Wei Long
3 YueFeng (Daniel's Friend)
4 Willy!!
5 Fizah :P
6 Phyllis
7 Melisa
8 Gerald
9 HeiWai
10 Yan Ping
(who is no.6 having a relationship with?) - Actually I'm not sure lia0z leh.... =X
(If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?) - LOL. They're together in a sense that they're already classmates... -.-
(What is no.2 studying?) - My Class so, PCME :D
(When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?) - Hmm, on Thurs!! not on friday cos you know, **aheemm... coughhhs... p0nned.... coughs**
(What kind of music does no.8 like?) - Singapore songs and lame songs :D
(Does no.1 has any siblings?) - 2 younger sisters... :D
(Will you woo no.3?) - God...
(How about no.7?) - Woo her?? She needs woo-ing meh?
(Is no.4 single?) - AFAIK, yesh, wait thursday for confirmation
(What’s the surname of no.5?) - Malay surname? Nur? Binte? ehh... lol....
(What’s the hobby of no.4?) - wah, I can't list down lar... but swimming and running and alot of sports and ice skating and all sorts!!
(Do no.5 and 9 get along well?) - Think they would :D
(Where is no.2 studying at?) - JJ!!
(Say something casual about no.1) - My dearest GF!! :D
(Have you tried developing feelings for no.8?) - Yesh, when he's botak... I can't believe this quiz...
(Where does no.9 live?) - Parc Oasis!!
(What colour does no.4 like?) - Purple :D
(Are no.5 and 1 best friends?) - Not really... I'm the middle guy :D 1's my GF and 5's my best friend :D
(Does no.7 like no.2?) - Hmm... we'll see...
(How did you get to know no.2?) - Classmates in JJ!!
(Does no.1 have any pets?) - Nope... :D
(Is no.6 the sexiest person in the world?) - OMG... She'll be lol-ing when she see this... :P
scribbled this at 1:12 pm by kS