theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

This following post is posted by a KID who has nothing to be angry about but is angry because of various reasons. He is angry, and angry so that he shouted at everyone else for his misfortune.

I'm angry cause god knows what happened to your integrity.
I'm angry cause of childish pranks they play.
I'm angry cause the whole of today is fucked.
I'm angry cause I thought you understood.
I'm angry cause nothing I did today changed anything.
I'm angry cause I've told you nothing of why I am angry.

I'm angry because I want to protect you. You are the only reason why I would be angry. Should it be any other number, who would have cared? Least I won't be as angry as I had been this morning, just that I would appreciate that the people grow up to know that they're hurting others.

I know I hurt you a lot more than they did, and I've already explained the situation to you and I don't wish to say any further. Sometimes in you post, you don't have to put "the couple", since I'm the one who's the antagonist, just put "KANGSHENG" will do, it'll suffice. I'll take credit for the day's events, not you. If protecting them is what you know how to work things out best, then I can't say much. Ultimately they're your classmates and I'm just an outsider who failed to react childishly as well to what they did.

What happened this afternoon is another screw up. Apparently, I'm the one who failed to understand all matters and proceeded to heat up the situation. Yes, I'm illogical, yes I'm nothing but someone who talks and fuck other people's lives for a living and will go to hell in a decapitated way. I don't care. If you can't put down what I've said in the morning despite the various explanations which I TALKED through, I really can't say anything much already.

Guess there's still a lot I should know about you and your class before I start heating up again. Least your class. I'm worried sick about what you did. If that is your way to accompany me (least the shoving me away, and the urgent getaway), I'm so thankful.

Sometimes things doesn't go the way you intend it to go, and I thought we could smoothen things out at JP, now it's more messed up than usual.

















































Think my vocab is limited as well. Only words I can always say are the usual. I added one word to my blogging vocabs, and that's nothing but the word FUCK. Think the world today will end as I leave this place in the future. This blog isn't intended to end up for me to say what I'm angry about. I can't tell the people who I normally did, and least of all to you. I've told you something of me being reasonable and all, being a punchbag for your frustrations. Guess you stopped doing what you do for my sake. Thanks.

scribbled this at 9:38 pm by kS