theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sometimes I wonder why people are so ignorant that they turn themselves into people who took other people's relationships and stretch it to such an extent that it can threaten to tear it apart. In a sense, yes, it's severely disappointing that something like this happened, and more disappointing when that person is someone whom you thought to be a role model.

What I can say is that the shame I felt as an outsider to your class is that because of you, I've lost much of my respect for many of the qualities I saw which a class should inherit. You can take a contact number of someone else within your class, least it be one from your class committee, and create such an prank which can hurt others' feelings. Is that what you call graciousness? Is that gratitude?

She spent so much time with me, everytime we chanced the topic of your class, I've always heard nothing but nice things and words of you guys. Is this how you treat someone who defended you guys in every aspect? Is that the appreciation you gave to the person who did so much for you guys over the past 1.5 years? If it is, then I seriously doubt she deserved to be treated this way.

Of course I'm angry. And this is the 1st time I really raged out this year. To that person, please, there's only 2 words I can stress. Maybe this goes out to the group of people, with or without loved ones who's close to your heart.

Grow up.

What you've done today displayed the extreme childishness of an 18 year old college student. Bright as you may be, I can tell you that you lack a factor completely : Sensitivity. Beyond the high IQ you have, I really hope you've learnt from what you've done today, and develop something called EQ. No matter how much I said to you, no matter what you plan on doing, I'm not planning to let this case hinder my impression of you any further than it already had.

I may have chided you for your actions but only you can make the effort to change what is needed.

"Actions speak best when they're from the heart."

Nothing can get worse for a day like today. Losing one's temper first thing in the morning isn't exactly the best thing you can ask for.

scribbled this at 4:27 pm by kS