theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Thursday, August 09, 2007

It had been quite a week for me, both tiring, fun and also full of dismay.

Maybe I'll start off with last Saturday. Well, 06S22 represented Rono House to play in the interhouse netball, and we won the tournament with an unbeaten record!! Drawing one game and winning the other 3 games, not bad eh. I played GK and GS, K and S, what a coincident. Well, I fared a lot better in GK than in the GS position, but glad I've a chance to play both. **Clap clap Aiyoh??!!**

Next would be the organising of the class BBQ, which is held yesterday, and at my house. It's quite a hectic planning due to last minute reasons, but we still pull it off! Though a few of the class can't turn up, it still rocks with the sadistic games we play and the fun we had the whole day. Did I mention we played a few sets of full court games with Vincent's friends from Fuhua? I'm not sure whether they're in the school team, but we won all 3 sets of 21 points, and it's quite a game we had. XuanYi, our class diver, got abrasions at you-know-where, and it's quite fun seeing him doing a mutated form of crab walking.

Today is National Day, but I don't feel the pinch in it. I accidentally wore red tee and white shorts, how ironic. I went to Macs near my house to meet JunXiong since I'm teaching him quantum physics. WE had a great time, as well as going to Sheng Siong to get some snacks. He got Skippy peanut butter for a inflatable rugby ball, which brought a lot of laughter to the bunch of touch rugby girls (including YanPing) at the sight of the cute and light brown oval ball.

Well, I'm home now, and tired as I watched part of the National Day Parade just now. I found myself staring blankly at the screen, thinking about stuff that I'm not sure why I'm thinking. Maybe it's my insecurities, maybe it's just me.

scribbled this at 8:23 pm by kS