Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Sometimes I realy don't know how should I feel, or how should I think.
I don't know if what I do will make you happy, or make you cry.
I don't know if I'm doing a right or wrong thing.
I don't know if I'm being the best person to be there for you.
I don't know if you're you anymore.
There's so many things I don't know, how do I know who I am then?
I feel like a total stranger to myself just now in school, that's why I told you what I told you in school just now, and from there, I just wanted isolation and don't want to think about what I'm thinking about.
I'm taking a risk, yes, I always take risks with whatever choice I make, everytime. I get into trouble all the time, I'm used to trouble. What I'm not used to is 跟ignorance. I can't help but feel fcuked because I'm ignored completely by you once, if not twice if I didn't catch your attention after morning assembly.
I am human, who don't like attention? Everyone wants to feel known, feel important, that the world will feel the difference when you leave this place. I want to be one of those people who leaves this world making a difference, and knowing that I created a positive change in people's live, especially yours. After that instance, I felt like I'm moving back into the era of darkness again, where I'll die unknown and dumped like trash. Maybe that's why people say they feel like trash, because no one would acknowledge their existence.
Maybe some would have heard the same saying Mr Ng quoted to us.
"跟神讲神话
跟人讲人话
跟鬼讲鬼话"
It essentially means "Know who you're taking to, and talk to that person in the manner of what they hear it best". How true in this sense.
I shouldn't be talking about this already. Both of us had already resolved this together, and it's going to build a stronger us.
scribbled this at 5:53 pm by kS