theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Updates:

I''ve contacted Mr Lai successfully, sadly he can't turn up that evening.

Dear Kang Sheng,

Thanks for remembering me! This is such a pleasant surprise.

I am unable to attend the gathering as I have a church meeting on Friday. Please send my regards to Longji. I have lost his email address, can you pass it to me?

Would have loved to meet up. Let me know of future events.

Thanks,
Mr. Lai

Yeah, that's for the invitation to Mr Lai. Anyway, the message is spreading around the class already, so I hope it indeed reach far and wide to everyone you remember who is in the class!!

Anyway, another FAQ for now.

How much do I need to pay??

Tentatively, none. There's surely a sum to pay, but I'll be the one footing the bill first (hopefully I've enough). Once I've confirm the number of people, I'll confirm the sum. Hope each of us will bring at least $10, as for the people playing pool, you will only divide the cost amongst the ones playing and not the entire class for fairness reasons. Rough estimate cost per pax is $5 - $8.

Ok, that's all for now. Next update will be for location of BBQ. Check this blog for more details soon.

scribbled this at 8:13 pm by kS