Sunday, July 29, 2007
Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"Suppose the A,B,C were not people seated in a round table..." lol...
Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Ya, what now after my left arm stretched?
What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Eh, Teletext :P
Without looking, guess what time it is:
10.54am, just looked at the clock when i started this thingy...
Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
10.55am, damn I'm good...
With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My mum talking on the phone...
When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yesterday after, went to NDP PREVIEW!!!
Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
The computer?? Hardwarezone and VRZ :P
What are you wearing?
Basketball shorts and just a plain white tee...
Did you dream last night?
nothing!!
When did you last laugh?
Yesterday night when I waved goodbye to YiQi with the National Flag...
What are on the walls you are in?
I'm not in the walls you see, I'm just surrounded by them...
Seen anything weird lately?
MONSTERS!! Cute mini MONSTERS at NDP Preview :D
What do you think of this quiz?
-.-'' Content 1/10, Language 0/10 :P
What is the last film you saw?
Hmm, Harry Potter?
If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Transfer it as liquid cash, so that i'll become a multi-multi millionaire air in another few years :D
Tell me something about you that I don't know.
You don't even know me, you're just a quiz which is lifeless and I'm feeling weird talking to you!!
If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Global warming and ban cigarettes and tranform all bengs into harmless ants...
Do you like to dance?
not really, I'm a piece of LOG...
Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Aqua or Angel :D
Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Tyler :D
Would you ever consider living abroad?
Not really, but one place I can't live in is China, cause my Chinese is too godly for them to comprehend...
Tag six people who must also do this in THEIR journal :
1. Yi Qi
2. Fabian
3. Ashley
4. Willy
5. HaFizah
6. Celeste again, since she likes brainless quizes!! :D
scribbled this at 10:51 am by kS