Monday, June 18, 2007
I don't know what to type here. It's just an update after a miserable long time.
Could still remember the times when we worked hard together, and sacrificed precious time to be together for each other through thick and thin.
Could still remember how we used to go out for dinner and have meals in the canteen together.
Could still remember the scoldings we got because of our results, and how we promised to work hard together.
I still remember, but I guess some has forgotten. I've forgotten where I stand in the past when we're a family.
I'm petty, and I'm purposely drawing a blur line on who I'm describing.
Ignorance is bliss, and yes, it isn't you readers, how could it be you? All of us are human, all of us are selfish. All of us want to be known, some of us are known, and others are known yet forgotten.
I'm forgotten. And I don't know how to release this grudge. The ties we had means so much to me, and yet it has thinned due to one such incident. Put yourself in my shoes, would you know how I felt?
I'm selfish, though I had always put up a selfless front. I'm petty, though I always don't seem like it.
Isn't it true? No one shows their true colours. No one. Now I know who I've been working with in the past.
"I see your true colours shining through", how true now than before.
Thanks YiQi for listening to me, I know I've been sarcastic throughout my talking with you, but thanks for hearing me out.
scribbled this at 10:18 pm by kS