theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Monday, May 14, 2007

Sometimes, I think life's a chore, because you have to sacrifice leisure time to clean up what you have done, and mop up the mess you've created. Iron out the wrinkles of life, and dry the conflicts, buying groceries to as recipes of resolution.

Then again, life's never what it seems to be.

I guess many a times, people take others for granted, especially their actions and feelings. I'm no exception to this mistake of humanity. Sometimes I've assumed too much of others, and gathered that things happened the way I want it to because I made it. How wrong I am. Things happen not because of a singular choice, but cause of a cluster of choices made at the same time which evidently results in what I think is my choice.

Sometimes when things don't happen your way, you feel disappointed, that disappointment doesn't come from what had happened, it comes from what you expect should be happening. Because of an anomaly in the calculation based on humane assumptions, a flaw occurred and thus diverted what you expect to happen into a mess, which ultimately, you have to clean up.

It is also my weakness that I can't accept my own wrongdoings. Why? When things doesn't happen the way you expect it to, you blame it on others who could be involved, and the one pushing the blame is none other than myself. Let's just say that when something unexpected happens, the first reaction is not "Who did this?", but rather "Hey, it's not me. So did you do it?" I guess it applies to lots of people out in this world, and apparently to people who are reading this paragraph as well.

This time, I'm in the wrong because of a lot of assumptions I've made which I thought was radical. I ended up going the wrong direction, literally. In the end, I found myself disappointed because of something I've done to myself, yet I pushed the blame of this disappointment to my loved one because I could not bear this blame of disappointment.

That makes me a coward.

People are saying that this blog is turning emo, well, I guess it is. Is it up to your expectation? And who is to blame if this blog turns emo, could it be you, or is it me and myself again?

It's not ambiguous, but rather it's quite clear. The owner gets all the blame.

Nothing is perfect. Then again, this blog is far from nothing. It's filled with ironic memories, and complicated past.

scribbled this at 11:09 pm by kS