theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Perhaps something had happened that made me not blog lately.
Perhaps sometimes I am a black sheep behind a great wall.
Perhaps someone could tell me the answer to everything I want to know.
Perhaps someday I will find a way to trigger off this bolt.
Perhaps.

Maybe one way to find out is to ask myself questions.
Maybe one thing I'll do is go the right direction.
Maybe one person I meet is one I've already knew.
Maybe one day I can change my own life for better good.
Maybe.

Probably everything that is done had been done for a reason.
Probably everytime I think this way is due to some idea.
Probably everyone I met would be better than me in the future.
Probably everyday I live is another day I fumble.
Probably.

Perhaps, Maybes and Probablies are such trivial and yet so common stuff, but are they really happening? I wonder what happens when all the doubts I have surfaced and occurred, I wonder what would happen if they did not. I really wonder too much, and I wonder whether is this a pointless blog post, what if it isn't? And what if it is? Would it make a difference or would it not?

Well, this may not be the most entertaining post and may not be exactly what some would consider as a good post for keeping this blog alive with posts.

Does it matter? Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't, who knows?

Maybe I'm Hitler, maybe I'm Bush, maybe I'm Gandhi, maybe.
Perhaps I'm helpful, or perhaps I'm helpless.
Probably I'm crazy, probably I'm mad.

I'm so positive, or maybe negative. I'm so direct, or maybe emo. I'm so calm, or maybe I'm shaking.
I felt so helpless when I read your blogposts.
Let's just say that that maybe I've lived days which are worthless, and days which are going to be worthless. Probably I'll be living days which aren't worthy living through. Maybe yesterday to today is something like a day not worth living. Maybe?
Maybe I read too much. Or maybe I think too little.
Maybe I'm tired. Maybe it's time to sleep, or maybe sleeping makes things worse.

scribbled this at 3:05 am by kS