theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Wow, I'm blogging again, after a long absence from this familiar www.blogger.com site. Just a few updates about some stuff here and there, and I think that it'll be quite a long entry.

Monday, I dread waking up on this day, it's just after the long training camp at pulau ubin, and I really want some more sleep!! Nevertheless, I dragged myself out of bed to school not so early in the morning. Well, that day's different. Normally, I could only recognise a few elects here and there, and I miss out lots of them when I walked pass them. But now, I feel like my social circle had suddenly widened, and there's 20 to 30 more people I recognise.

For the elects, you've survived through this camp, and I really think that it's really tough on you guys, stay strong, stay bonded, and you'll go even further than us.

Plus Ultra.

Anyway, let's carry on to the next event, which is the release of results for the council positions. Elwin is my successor!! New VP Ops, how do you feel?? Anyway, people keep saying there's a similarity between me and Elwin, maybe it's because we Commonwealthians!! Work hard Elwin, and you'll be alright.

Also, a sad news, I failed my physics test, and heck it, let's talk about lighter stuff, this thing is crapping my style. Physics, I'll get you next time.

Hmm, this may not be such a long entry after all!! Since I've just got one last thing which is from yesterday.

In the morning, we had council investiture rehearsal, and our's is almost the same as last year's!! So fun redoing these stuff, but oh well, this is the last time we'll ever do such a thing, and I hate to say it, but I missed my term as a councillor even though I haven't stepped down yet. Looking at the juniors performance, I'm reminded of how we started out in with our own investiture, and the frequency of the meetings as compared to theirs. I just felt much more empty than them now more than ever.

We're all behind you, 27th, we're all behind you.

In the afternoon, went out with YiQi to have our long awaited lunch, and we can't decide between few places to eat, so in the end, we settled for Ajisen, and had nice ramen for lunch!! After that, we caught a boring show called "Love and Honor", which almost puts me to sleep twice. I won't recommend that show, definitely not.

That's all for this post for now, see you dude soon!! =)

scribbled this at 11:16 am by kS