theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Well, an easy way to sum up any week of the year: Ups and Downs.

I've been pretty frustrated during the course of the previous week, is it a sign that mugging had given me a more stressful life? No wonder students nowadays swear and curse, no wonder we talk about teachers who teaches well or otherwise, and of course, no wonder we smile less and less each day. The previous week really gave me a taste of what is yet to come.

For the previous week, I paid 100% attention in lecture, ok, at least 75% for boring ones, and 95% for the informative ones. It's freaking hard, dude, praise me for I've tried. But well, tutorials aren't in favour for my appetite in most cases, so I've slacked off during tutorial times for subjects like Maths, and of course, LL.

Well, let's see, downs of the week!! Disappointment for me when I got a B for my 2.4km. Anyway, here's what I've got for the rest of the stations:

Sit Ups - 51
Standing Broad Jump - 255cm
Sit and Reach - 51cm
Pull Ups - 11
Shuttle Run - 9.5s

I'm en route to another full 30 points, but stupid me ran one more round for 2.4km, I ran 2.8km instead, and finished 50th, which is $@#^@, a timing of 10.25s. I don't mind if I ran 10.20 for an A, but missing it by 4s, it's totally pissing. I'll go for a retest next week, and of course, get the A which I think I'll be able to get. Felt so pissed with myself for not counting the number of rounds I've ran, if not I could have gotten it over and done with.

Total points for NAPFA : 29 points GOLD

On the up, I guess I'm happy getting my last Gold for NAPFA, full 6 golds since secondary one, and if you count primary school, that's 8 years.

Another up, my sub-standard effort for maths pulled off!! Another A in the bag for my integration, although it's another tutorial and assignment I've failed to produce for Mr Mathai, but heck, you know I don't care about my assignments as long as I understand and practice from other sources.

Last but not least, the final up, I've reconnected my modem to the computer!! Yes, no help from SingNet as mentioned in the last post. Finally I can be the virtual thomsonooi again, and read manga and watch anime.

As for you who is always cheering me on and being there for me, I give you a BIG HUG!! Ok, take another. =)

scribbled this at 8:31 pm by kS