Thursday, April 12, 2007
Well, since my internet connection is alive again, I figure I should do something proper, like blog a post like I've never did before. This post is dedicated to the return of a stable internet connection, no thanks to SingNet.
For now, get ready for the least expected post you've ever seen on my blog!!
"A Post to Declare"
I officially hate another entity!!
I HATE SINGNET BROADBAND!! SINGNET BROADBAND PROVIDES THE WORST AFTER-SERVICE I'VE EVER SEEN.
Probably, I think they'll send me letters of hate, or cut my bandwidth for this, but I couldn't care less. It's been 3 months since my internet connection went haywire, and after which I tried ways to connect back to my original connection, including contacting singnet. What they did? Schedule a line check (which is weeks after the call), then say that the line doesn't have a problem, must be modem problem. What they did?? Nothing!! Left us without a clue, and I've to contact the modem company and get a replacement from them, which also apparently failed too!!
Such good services, I'm sure SingNet is living up to the standards of Singapore's proud reputation for services. Afterall, we're a tertiary industry based country, what can we do without services like SingNet's?
Anyway, back to the point. To all who are going to sign up for broadband connections, I highly recommend any other service providers other than SingNet, because I've been bitten twice, and it's painful, and costly. It's true I did not signed up other service providers before, but I doubt I can get services worse than what I've gotten.
Yes, this is a flaming post, directed at SingNet, at least for the above part.
Next to declare, the loves of my life.
I LOVE
TO MUG!! (ok, that;s a bit exaggerating, but I have to say this in order to keep myself motivated)
MY CLASS!! (no lies, just truth, I really like my class:D )
COUNCIL!! (it's almost time for us to step down, but I know that we'll always be one 26th!! )
YOU!! (it's ironic how I like the tickling)
scribbled this at 11:08 pm by kS