theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Well, Tommy tagged me to do this, so how can I refuse?? Anyway, it takes time and effort to do such a thing, and lots of lame-ness and spare time. Although I don't have few of those, heck, I'll still do it for boredom sake.

RULES: Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 idiosyncrasies as well as clearly state this rule.after stating your 6 weirdness you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names at the bottom of the entry. Don't forget to leave a comment on their tagboards that says “you’re tagged!” and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means. By the way, idiosyncrasy means:-a characteristic, habit, mannerism, or the like, that is peculiar to an individual.

1. I sleep little during the weekdays, but what my body does is that it accumulates the number of hours I've missed, and get back at myself during the weekends. For example, I slept 5 hours each night for a weekday, totalling to a 12-hours laspe, I'll just sleep 14 hours each for Fri-Sat, and Sat-Sun.

2. I am a messy person who is organised in such a messy way. I hate to see my table too neat, and my rough workings are always jumbled up. It gives me a feeling that I've done so much that I can't remember how much I've done.

3. I eat a lot, but I can't grow fat. Envious?? I grow tall instead, but now that my growth had halted, I'm still eating a lot, it's starting to be a bad sign that weight is coming.

4. I hate memory and application questions, so does that make me a bad student? Maybe I can apply skills I've learnt to memorise stuff, now that's something I'll be more than happy to try out.

5. I still don't know what course to study in University, let alone what University I want to aim for. I want my options open, I want a degree in "Bossing-others-around" and another for "Making-money-out-of-thin-air".

6. I actually look forward to taking A levels, but not the aftermath of that, NS. By the way, I just received the letter for the medical checkup 2 days ago. Days of freedom are numbered.


6 people to do it:
- YiQi
- Emma
- Ashley
- KaiTing
- Wilson
- Anyone, see?? I leave the options open. =)

scribbled this at 6:26 pm by kS