theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Friday, March 16, 2007

I'm sure.

I haven't written anything for the past year, but this time I'm writing again, and the reason is simple. Because I treasure.

Taken
-kS

Dreamt of such a day, we're in such a place
Both you and me, here in our special space
I've never asked for another moment
With your hands in mine, our hearts are in line
It's hard to define, I'm taken by your smile that night

Look up at the sky, counting the stars
Is it just luck? I've never asked
I've always wanted to show you
This unique part of me, which no one else could see

*Chorus
Because this part of me, is taken by you
This special space of mine, clearly set aside
For you to be, here next to me
A place where we can be for a lifetime

This part of me, is given to you
For you to hold, and never ever let go
Where we'll always dream, of movie scenes
Where I'll take you to where you wanna be

Right here beside me
**

I was inspired, that's why it turned from a poem to a song. However, don't ask me to sing, because I wouldn't.

By the way, this song is for you.

scribbled this at 11:23 pm by kS