Sunday, March 25, 2007
It's been a week or so since I've last updated. And if all goes well, this entry will be posted up nicely on my blog and be there for the time being, or hopefully permanently. If this entry is lost due to technical errors, I won't be bothered to recover it already, let's just leave it up to SingNut to fix it.
Well, what could I say about this week? Maybe one word to summarise would be : Mug. Really, been mugging everyday of the week to catch up with work, or to get ahead of some subjects. It's quite a routine thing for me these days, to go to the nearby MacDonalds at night to mug for at least 3 hours before going home. Well, it's a good practice, but the problem is that it wears me out over the week, and yesterday to today, I slept from 1am to 11am, how's that?
Well, the week couldn't went by more smoothly since monday, which is the day school reopens for our fellow JC friends. It's been a week of fun and also hard work, with much basketball for me and also lots of TYS practice. I'm a sporty nerd, or at least I think I'm becoming like one. =) But that's out of the point for this post. This post is, how should I put it, to commemorate a day.
24th March 2007. Wow, time really flies when you're enjoying it. Looking back at the past two months, we've really came a long way right? Anyway, yesterday was also a day spent mugging, believe it or not. It's quite a whole day thing. In the morning, we decided that I should take over the kitchen in the future, after a breakfast I cooked up gave me victory, but your valentine's sandwich is also nice yeah? After that, it's library time and we studied till near evening, before we headed home for a well deserved break.
Well, guess this will be a short entry after all, as I've to go mug hard for everything and anything already. So until the next time I can blog, I'm off.
scribbled this at 7:26 pm by kS