theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Monday, March 19, 2007

My internet connection is really making me fed up. Well, it isn't the first time, and I guess it's never going to be the last till I end his contract in November 2008.

Guess I have to bear with it.

For now, school reopens after a non-existent march break, and off to school again. This time round, our big treat comes from after the mid-year examinations, and I better start revising all the J1 topics, since I really lost touch with all the things I've learnt in the past year.

Target for my upcoming year, and my goal has been set for the H2 subjects I'm taking, and I'm going to make these grades the bare minimum which I can allow myself to dip to.

Mid-year examinations:
Chemistry: C
Maths : B
Physics : C

Preliminary examinations:
Chemistry: B
Maths : A
Physics : C

'A' Level examinations:
Chemistry: A
Maths : A
Physics : B

It doesn't seem hard, and that's going to take lots of self-discipline. Anyway, I went to play basketball today for a while, and a familiar guy whom I played basketball with years ago, said that it's nice seeing me again, and that he'll see me in around 3 years time, because I won't be down for basketball for a long while for As, and then in NS.

That's life though.

scribbled this at 1:10 am by kS