Saturday, March 17, 2007
This morning, I felt like this song is missing a part or something. So I've decided to add in a bit more.
Taken
-kS
Dreamt of such a day, we're in such a place
Both you and me, here in our special space
I've never asked for another moment
With your hands in mine, our hearts are in line
It's hard to define, I'm taken by your smile that night
Look up at the sky, counting the stars
Is it just luck? I've never asked
I've always wanted to show you
This unique part of me, which no one else could see
*Chorus
Because this part of me, is taken by you
This special space of mine, clearly set aside
For you to be, here next to me
A place where we can be for a lifetime
This part of me, is given to you
For you to hold, and never ever let go
Where we'll always dream, of movie scenes
Where I'll take you to where you wanna be
Right here beside me
**
Everytime we part, pain piled in my heart
I missed your hand, your kisses and your hugs
I've always wanted to tell you
This secret I kept, some words I held back
It's hard to survive, when you're not here by my side
Being here with you, we've come this far
All the joys and sadness, we cried we laughed
I've never told you this secret
Only you have the key, to where my love dwells in
*Chorus
**
Oh baby, I will take you to where you ought to be
Taken right here
Beside me
Alright, the stage is set, I'm not going to post this up on youtube like another weixue, because I am not one. Let's see how long this inspirational streak last, and if I can produce few more songs during this period of time.
scribbled this at 11:26 pm by kS