theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Thursday, March 15, 2007

A simple post for days which passed by smoothly and simply.

I guess sometimes people do have their own limits when it comes to tolerance, and mine is just a bit short of the limit. Don't ask me why too, but sometimes when you hear things over and over again, the words always always gets into you, put at the back of my mind while you try to heck about it. I guess few knows about what the hell am I saying, so let me just say this straight, that I dislike people who talk behind others' backs.

I'm not saying this to protect people around me, and I'm definitely not saying this because of specific people who sparked my attention recently. I'm saying this because this is my place to express what I feel is right, and what I feel is wrong. My feel is that when someone speaks behind another person's back, that's a sign of cowardice.

Well, sometimes I just wish people are more sensitive to their surrounding, because as much as people want to hear pleasant words only, the unpleasant often find its own way into one's ear. I tried and succeeded in playing a third party on a table of people speaking and probably telling on a specific group of people whom I'm very very very close to. Let me ask you, how hard would it be to fend off those anger if someone is cursing your parents in front of you? It's like walking with a knife in my heart.

It hurts.

I guess ignorance is bliss. I took it that there's still millions out there who are unhappy with the system, that you are just one of the herrings in a red sea, worthless. It hurts to hear that a system you are in charge of, is being painfully tortured even when the people don't have to be there to take this attitude others give. But yet, I'm able to ignore it then. The more I think about it, the more I want to be deaf.

Yet, unaware, the topic continues on to another group of people, with whom I am still close to. By then, I really decide not to participate in the listening already. I guess it's just human nature to switch off at the moment you really want to, but someone great to absorb pain with a smile. That's what I failed to do.

In the end, what good came out of the bickering? Nothing, just more uncertainty and dispute. I would have ruin the mood to just excuse myself and take my leave there and then but I didn't, I don't want to ruin the time, and definitely not when there's people I care for around me at that time.

I never know whether the main person who sparked off this entry would stumble upon this blog, and I got a feeling that even if that person do read this, he or she won't give a rat's ass and carry on doing the things he or she is doing as though nothing is being said or done.

Guess I'm not blessed with the power to influence the group of people who degenerates the society. Let's leave this up to the power of education then.

To you,
Don't be affected by the above post, alright? It's just a random post. Thanks for the warmth that day, you gave me a reason to stay on right to the end. Thank you. =)

scribbled this at 12:57 am by kS