theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Let me see, I really don't know where to start. It's been a week since I last posted, and the real technical good news is that I fixed the internet problem for my home already, and that's no thanks to singnet at all. Well, judging by the way it goes now, I'm most probably going to have this connection last throughout the year, then I won't care much bout it already, since I'm getting enlisted even before this contract ends.

Well, let's see, from March 3rd, it's ShaoRong's birthday!! And I suggested what to do for his birthday, and that is to smash a birthday cake in his face, and I've the pleasure of doing it. Thanks ShaoRong, and happy birthday. Oh, that day is also my dad's birthday!! Happy Birthday Dad!!

March 3rd, went out to celebrate YiQi getting an A for her Chinese!! Wows, we also partially celebrated my getting an E, but that's out of the point, for that's her day right there, congratulations yet again chinese pro!!
I love the way you lie on my lap, and sleep so soundly, just like a kid =)
Anyway, then the next week came, and that is the orientation week. I wasn't in school for the Monday, so I had a pile of 4 tests from Tuesday to Thursday, consisting of 3 lecture tests and a General Paper composition. Well, think I fared much better than the first round of tests.
Dear, don't worry about the physics, I'm sure we'll clear it this time!!
First round:
Chem: B (66%)
Math: C (64%)
Phys: U (28%) (Retest at 50%)
GenP: S (41%)

Second round updates:
Chem: Unknown
Math: A (73.3%)
Phys: Unknown
Econ: Unknown
GenP: Unknown

Well, it's a good start. Well, I would be disappointed if I didn't do better than the first round, mainly cause I put in more, alot more effort into this round than the first. Maybe it's in my brain now, seeing my seniors getting grades which are below their expectations. I don't want to see that happening to me nor the people around me. That's one of the reasons why I'm working harder now, also so that I can motivate others around me to do the same, and pick up pace for my remaining J2 life.

Academics aside. Orientation 2 started on Wednesday. Well, actually it started on Tuesday, when the admin committee got the results from the posting and immediately start their calling up and stuff. Congratulations to YanXi, who managed to stay in JJ!!

Orientation is really a success this time round. Well, I won't say that I'm confident right from the start, but it ended up well. I really worried for the camp at the start, but I held myself, observing. Well, after my talk with the log comm the first night, I really think they improved leaps and bounds, so in the end they've done well to make the second day pretty much a success on the logistics side apart from a major failure which I can't say is unavoidable at that point of time.
I dance for you, and I hope you like the dance...
Well done Shadows!!
I dance with you, and I hope you enjoyed the dance and songs we sang...
Anyway, gave KaiTing a birthday bear-chain on the first night, then the next morning I gave Germaine another birthday bear-chain which she already has. So sad, but this one is special cause it's from your Lao Ma, so treasure it. =P

Then the next day, 10th, is my birthday. Thanks for the people who gave me well wishes!! In Chronological Order from 12am, Ashley, YiQi, Willy, KaiTing, ZouLi, RuiMing, Iryantee, YanXi, YeeTeng, XingYi, ChinKhang, Celeste, PeiRong, Mr Ng, Mr Tan, Yu Feng, YanPing, ShiLin, Emma, Jacinda, Angie, Mum, Ivan, Janice, XinYing, Glennda, BoXiang, FangDa, Dad, Pearleen, Amanda, Fizah, BeeHwee, HuiBing, ZhangJing. Wow, what a list. =) Thanks peeps, I'll try to keep my white hair to the minimum. =)

Well, there's also a whole bunch of Shadows who wished me, and realyl thanks guys. Truth be told, I'm expecting a quiet quiet birthday this year, but you guys really made my day. =) Celeste, thanks for that shocking surprise with the candle-in-a-mcspicy-double "cake", I'm really stunned by it!! And thanks juniors for the cake, love it =D
I'm surprised when you called, quite surprised you came all the way down here... =)
Anyway, I left pretty much earlier before the camp breaks, to go home and catch a good rest before going out in the afternoon with YiQi. Headed down to Bottle Tree places, and enjoyed the windy areas of Sembawang before heading down to City Hall, where I bought 2 cakes of 10 pieces of DVDRs. It's pretty crowded as usual, but the atmosphere isn't as high as well it's June or December. Nevertheless, saw lots of people getting laptops and stuff, and I'm sure I'll be getting one after I get out of army, and it would be better than theirs. After that, YiQi treated me to a Pizza Hut dinner at Suntec, and we got so so full!! We almost had trouble walking home after the meal, can you believe it?
Thanks for the birthday present, I love it and will never forget it too=)
That's for yesterday, then today, we headed down to NUS for their Open House. Well, I'll elaborate on this next time, guess it's high time I go offline now. So good night people, and great morning and days ahead!!
I love you piglet, now and for forever... =)
March (non-existent) holidays are here!!

scribbled this at 11:51 pm by kS