theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Blogging from school now, since my internet connection at home went haywire, totally.

A word of advice, a certain internet service provider is really a sucky piece of you-know-what. S1ngN3t is really a piece of shit when they come to troubleshooting and answering technical problems. Guess I made my biggest mistake when I recontract it last november.

The fat green pipe by StarH( )b is really much much better than what I thought it was before. At least they answer to our problems better than the former.

Well, let's just say that my luck isn't that good this year or last year, one month on and the problem still isn't solved. With 5 calls to their helpline and all I could get is a linesman check at our house, and the problem isn't solve. It's not because my expectations is high, it's that they do not take responsibility of their customers' needs. I'm disappointed with what they say they can give, as they've failed to do so as shown in such a case. All the linesman could do is test the line and say it's ok, while it's obvious my computers aren't the ones having the problem.

What can I say more? Once bitten, twice shy.

Bye S1ngN3t, you've lost my respect for you.

scribbled this at 12:56 pm by kS