theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Friday, February 23, 2007

It's been a while since I last blogged, so here's just an update on my excitingly boring life. Hey, it's true, within every exciting days, sitting through boring lectures is a compulsory thing, though it's most probably a good thing to listen to lectures, sometimes I just feel the lecturers these days are more, over the edge. It seems as though all of them are suffering from a similar effect of you-know-what, nagging us, hurrying us, pulling our legs saying that we're worse than this group, that group is faster, etc.

Well, I shouldn't be talking about bad lecturers now, because it isn't in my priority to blog about such insignificant events.

Tuesday, some of the J1 admin committee for Love Fiesta met up and gathered to go house visiting for each others' house!! It's quite cool to think of going to each others' house, but the fact is that we really don't know what to do when we're there, would the parents leave us alone to interact amongst ourselves? Or would they join in and talk to us?? In the end, for most of the houses we've visited, we're left to interact amongst ourselves, occasionally entertaining ourselves with cards and games.

First house we've visited is Yan Ru's house. Very nicely decorated, and there's good food. Even though we've thought of settling lunch at the next house, the glorious food there is simply irresistible, and we filled our stomaches there and then, and when we're going to visit the next house, there's just one word to describe all of us, full.

Next stop would be Amanda's house, and I just realise she's the 6th friend I have living in Parc Oasis!! Wow... Yeah, her house is just like HeiWai's, but that day, it's really crowded because there's alot of her relatives and friends who came over too, and we're left playing cards in Amanda's room. It's good time spent though, and quality is all that matters. =)

Then, we moved on to YiQi's, and we've had a fun time trying to get up to her house, if you get what I mean. Well, technology is never a hindrance to our house-visiting spirit. YiQi got good pineapple tarts, simple love them after she offered one to me, thanks!! Then we had the rain, where YiQi went down twice to fetch ZhengHan and Jaime respectively. The second time she went down (with Amanda), I had to send an umbrella down because of the rain, but it's okay, because I'm losing in bluff upstairs anyway.
I must say it feels abit awkward seeing your parents, and the silence initially is quite deafening when everyone is keeping mum... =)
Lastly, we moved on to my house, where we played mahjong and watched "Curse of the Golden Flower", and all of us are stunned by the same ending I saw during the morning of Lunar New Year day itself. Quite a happy ending to a day, where my mum taught few of them how to play mahjong. Well, we left my house at around 6.30pm, and there ends the day of house visiting. Then, the next thing I knew is that I'm thinking about next day, Wednesday, and how much work we're going to have that day.
I'm really touched by what you've written in the letter...
Well, over the past few days, quite a few interesting things happened. I slacked off Wednesday, pretty much nothing happened, as though it's a dream, like sort of a post-lunar new year holiday in school, everything turns out slow, and slower than expected, seems like everyone's still in a festive mode of angpao collection.
That's why I wrote you a reply, and I meant every word in that reply... every single word... =)
Thursday is also another exciting day. Wow, LL lecture is cancelled, so I went to a bench and studied with YiQi, and it was then her happening classmates came over and started making fun of us. Well, I'm not sure whether it's because they're bored, or that they're just plain stressed over the physics retest even though I don't know how many of them need to retake it, but it just reminds me of how I spend my time in sec 1/5'02 and 2/5'03. Well, but it's ok, I'm used to such attention, wow, suddenly I seem so bhb, first time in years =)
It's ok, really, I'm not at all offended or provoked... =) Cos you're by my side...
Then comes physics retest, I guessed I didn't put in enough effort to understand what I'm doing in the TYS, so that's why I can't answer much of the questions in that paper. Can I scrape 15 marks?? Honestly I don't know, but I think I'll just prepare myself to take the retest next thursday, and I may be here blogging about the thursday, just like this one.
Yes dear, I enjoyed today alot, and I'm glad you enjoyed it too!!
Then comes today, I was released at 1.30pm, and went to study chemistry in the canteen and then at the LN Mess. Had a fun time watching and commentating the Chinese Chess Match of the Year between Alex and Suwen, it's quite a hilarious match, and it ended with Suwen losing around 5 rounds in a row. After that, I continued studying my Chemical Periodicity until I fell asleep on the couch, and woke up at around 4.30pm.
You gave me a pleasant surprise, waking up to see my piglet right there... =)
Then, slacked at the Mess for quite awhile, then played Monopoly with YiQi and ChinKhang, then went home afterwards. That's my days for the week, and busy days and planned ahead for me.
Simply love playing with your hair, and also that sweet smile of yours, keep it there k? =)
Well, until next time, let me catch up on my sleep.

scribbled this at 11:21 pm by kS