Monday, February 19, 2007
Well, I must say, not complain, that this year's Lunar New Year is quite dry on the atmosphere side. Well, there's a few reasons why this is the case, and one is that all my relatives are back in Malaysia. That leaves the five of us in Singapore only, so we don't have relatives to visit, just friends. And friends too, they'll have their own relatives to visit, so it's hard to pick out a time to visit them too.
These days without you is painful, and I long to see you again.Luckily, I had organised a Admin Family visit!! Isn't that cool?? We'll be going around visiting each other's house!! I'm so high about it, to the extent that I sent out sms-es to all of them asking them if they could make it, on two days, tomorrow and next coming Sunday. It'll be cool, and it'll be fun. =)
Tomorrow, tomorrow I'll see that smile again. =)However, my brother just got back results for his ACCA exams, and they're no Angpao. Sadly, he only passed one out of four papers, and that makes him feel quite lousy. It kind of make me reflect of how my future could be like, and it's quite frightening because I'm 6 years younger than him, and the system will be much more challenging after 6 long years.
Truth be told, I still don't know what course to take in University, which I must go to in around 3 years time. The feeling sucks when you're going to take an examination which determines our future and yet you're still unsure of what to do or where to be. Guess I've to make a choice, and the sooner the better. I just hope my parents won't interrupt with what I'm going to take, because I'm more of an interest-directed person, yes but not IDP. Well, that's not really the reason why I'm doing poorly in school now though.
How about you?Well, that's food for thought for you, and obviously myself. But I'm not going to start thinking about it until I've cleared my mind on how to study smart for this year, completing quite soon, and it required my 1450% of discipline to keep to it.
I worry, for I love you...But I'll do it, I'll make it.
scribbled this at 10:59 pm by kS