theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Wow, I'm still awake at 3.18am, Happy Lunar New Year people!! And I'm bored, so luckily I backed myself up with a handy and boring thingy Celeste requested me to do from her blog. So here goes...

7 weird facts about me :
1. I can't seem to sleep now even though I have not has significant sleep for the past day.
2. I pass subjects which I don't put in much effort, and fail subjects which I worked very hard for.
3. I'm actually looking forward to 'A' Levels
4. I've been keeping track of movies I've watched by keeping ticket stubs since 2001.
5. I tend to walk under rain even when I've an umbrella with me (rain feels good)
6. I can run, but my legs are weak when it comes to kicking a ball.
7. I'm a right hander when writing and playing racquet games, but a left hander in basketball.

7 habits about me :
1. Recently, I started to chew my thumbnails (Like some character from Death Note)
2. I eat something subconsciously when I'm focused on doing something
3. I always fall asleep in lessons which doesn't interest me, or doesn't involve my participant other than being a listener.
4. Always sit in front of the computer once I've reached home.
5. I always slouch when I'm in a casual mode, and that's pretty often.
6. I got a movie-o-meter, whereby movies aren't worth watching turns me into sleep mode.
7. I love to eat things that doesn't make me fuller in any sense.

7 things about me :
1. I always wanted to hit 180cm.
2. I've lost weight and that's considered unhealthy for me.
3. I don't eat breakfast, or eat them once in a blue moon.
4. I am a chain mail breaker, and hadn't forwarded a single chain mail in millions of years.
5. I love food, and I can't seem to grow fat even though I have a big appetite.
6. I love to upgrade my computer and technological stuff, even though I'm always short of finances.
7. I am going to be a mugger soon.

7 people/Groups OF People i love :
1. My family!!
2. 26th Students' Council!!
3. Her!!
4. 06S22!!
5. Shadows!!
6. 4/3!!
7. OG10!!

7 people that i don't really like :
Please email me to request me to add your name on this list, for I don't hate anybody, or at least I can't think of any up to this date.


7 desires :
1. Good grades.
2. Larger spending power.
3. Longer sleeping time.
4. Her.
5. For everyone around me to be happy.
6. More smiles from everyone =)
7. My dream laptop. =)

7 people to do this : (Random)
1.) Wilson
2.) YiQi
3.) Hafizah
4.) Tuck Wen
5.) Tommy
6.) Ashley
7.) Whoever who feels like doing this

Time I ended: 3.43am, and still not feeling sleepy, should I try to sleep?

scribbled this at 3:18 am by kS