theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Friday, February 16, 2007

Oh yeah, I received gifts from Celeste, Amanda (J1), ChunLai, YeeLe, Fanndly and Glenda too, thanks people!! Ok, I also received 'gifts' from 80% of the GenX population, thanks for the time, I can't tell whether I enjoyed it or not. Anyway, that's for updates of Valentines', and a closure to this year's 14th Feb?

Anyway, caught 2 movies in a week, Arang and Ghost Rider. Well, here's a quick one from the movie critic in me, about the 2 movies.

Arang
Rating: 3/10 (Don't bother)

It's really that bad a movie. No plot, no really scary parts, no deeply thoughtful stuff, no impactful scenes, no nothing. I feel like watching a movie without a screen, in a sense that even if there isn't any visual, the audio could be good too. It's lucky I have good company for the movie, if not I'll die laughing less than 20minutes into the movie.
Hate the show, but love the time I spent with you... =)
Words to sum up this movie, don't bother to watch it, you're better off donating your $7 to the International Baboon and Apes Welfare Association. Ok, that's an exaggeration.

Ghost Rider
Rating: 6.8/10 (Ok)

It's quite a disappointing movie for me, mainly because I'm expecting something alot better, comparable to the likes of the X-Men trilogy, and Spiderman 1 and 2. The movie scores in terms of graphical presentation of the movie, the effects are so realistic and awesome, as expected of Marvel.

However, I feel that the plot is too draggy, and in the end, it ended too abruptly, too sudden leaving the audience think like, 'Huh? The bad guy die le arh?' kind of thought.
You felt so cold during the show, that's why I hold yours hand tight, and don't want to let go.
Overall, I think it's still a ok movie to watch, but I think once is enough for this movie.

Well, that's all for the movies part. Anyway, I went back to CSS after a thank-you brunch from the principal Mr Koh, and met few teachers and missed quite a few. Greeted Mrs Loh, Mr Faizal, Ms Tay, Mr Singh, Mdm Quek, Ms Chua, Mdm Chang, Mrs Neo and few other teachers, but I didn't stay around to watch the concert, went off soon after greeting Mr Singh, who got wind that I'm holding a position in the council, though I don't know who told him whatsoever.
Even though you're tired, you still accompany me walk around the place, and go up the pyramid with me...=)
Anyway, I got my first angpao today! From Mdm See Tow, my J1 chinese teacher, hoping that I could get a good grade for my H1 Chinese, but I really don't think that's possible, but thanks for the angpao!!

Slacked around places, waited and rested out till it's about to rain, and then came home. Well, my family just had an early reunion dinner, and that means tomorrow's dinner will not be as grand as tonight's, but oh well, the more I eat the more I'll sleep, that means I can't stay up all night.
I'm afraid of tickles, but I love it when you tickle me... =)
I enjoyed my day alot!! Hope you guys too, and wish you guys a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR no matter what race you may be.
Piglet, I'll be by your side no matter what, and I love you more than I can say... =)
Sidenote, I'm actually trying to get together a group of people to go "Bai Nian" at each others' house around Tuesday or Wednesday, anyone interested? =)

scribbled this at 9:14 pm by kS