Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Happy Valentines' Day to all!!
I guess today I really felt bad receiving all the gifts from all the people around me, and I didn't prepare anything. Is it a trend found in guys this generation? Out of the countless sweets and chocolates I received, only 1 came from a guy, and that's Bryan. Wow. I felt awkward accepting the gifts from various people while I'm empty handed with nothing to give them back.
Well, here's a list of people I've to thank for giving me gifts:
ShiYun, Jaime, two of my junior planning committee crew who gave me theirs the day before, and thanks for that!!
Of course, today, in chronological order, Clara, Pearlyn, Emma, Bryan, KaiTing, YiQi, Ms Quek, Melisa, XinYuan, Jessica, Phyllis, YanPing, Lili, XinYi, SuHua, BoonSiew, Ms Tan, XinYun and Amanda. =) Thanks for the Merci, Rochers, Bumble Bee, Sweets, Saga Heart, Name KeyChain, Cards, and Sandwiches, yes sandwiches which are nice =)
I love the card and the rocher and the note and the sandwiches you made =) and I love you =)Other than that, today the mood of the teachers seems quite different than in previous wednesdays, it could be the special occasion for today that change them, or other matters in that sense. Ms Tan gave up going through our AQ and proceed to let us watch "Supersize Me", Chemistry lecturer can't be bothered even though we started the lecture 15minutes late, but dear old Mr Chin is still as energetic in going through the Physics test, which I failed, during tutorial. Guess love is really in the air today.
Anyway, just digressing, I actually did myself justice this time around, passing both my chemistry and maths test, but failing physics. Well, I'm happy with my chemistry and maths, but definitely I can do better for physics, and I will for the next retest. Let's study hard now, and mug like a mugger should!!
Well, after school today, there's still activities going on, but dryly. The air is thin as people left school early, or did not turn up for school at all today, thus verbal nuggets is seemingly insignificant in the midst of the canteen being one-tenth occupied. Well, other than that, I chat abit and played abit with my juniors when some of them turned up for Shadows meeting today too, and then rested up in LN Mess and Council Room, before leaving school.
It's funny how our date went, but what I had in mind is alot better, but it's still a secret =)It's funny how we set off from school, especially with alot of people in white looking at us with funny eyes, people are reminded of Mr Koh's one-elbow length thingy in the morning during assembly, and personally I find it comical, but oh well, if that's the way he wants the school to be ran, I guess I've to agree with him at least until we set for A Levels or graduate.
Anyway, my parents are back, and finally we have a full nuclear family in Singapore!! So happy just now when we're having a late dinner at the hawker near my house, and so fun listening to mum's nagging again!! Although now she nags that I don't pay serious attention to her nagging, I guess I'll remaind like this till she really knocks me off my two feet with a power-nag.
Thanks for being by my side, and all I need is for you to be there, for I'll be there for you too. =)Anyway, I hope the couples had fun today, and everyone too!! Enjoy what's left of it, for I'm going to enjoy it with my physics SPA notes!!
scribbled this at 11:46 pm by kS