theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Saturday, February 10, 2007

I'm so proud of my Admin Planning Comm!! Their results are fabulous!! I'm really proud to be the senior for them, and I really am.

I guess it's because of my ownership in this project that really makes a difference in me, and to be so close to so many juniors isn't exactly what I think I could do when I first signed up to be a councillor. Initially, I thought it's just like shadows, whereby we could not interact much with the population, but I'm very wrong indeed. Now, seeing some of the smiles of you guys really made my day wonderful yesterday.
You made my everyday wonderful too, seeing you in school is my blessing =)
I remembered this day of last year fondly, I could still remember how I missed school and took a bus down to Commonwealth early, crashing 3/1's class and making smiles on Ms Kelly Lim and Ms Chua I-Lin, blending into the general class and playing along in the class. I could still remember the praises Ms Chua gave me for my 2 A1s in maths, and thinking back now, I really think I won't dare to face her again if my maths were to deprove which is already happening.

I could still remember looking at my class get back the results one by one, while I wait till the end, since I'm the last person in my class list, and seeing those people who had gotten their results jump for joy, cry in despair, and I'm there thinking which category I'll fall in. Memories, sweet memories of the past. I really don't know why, but since the school moved to it's new campus, I've lost all sense of belonging, mainly due to the fact that the old campus is filled with our memories and thoughts, and the scoldings we had and the friends we've made.
Thanks for staying with me throughout the stressful times, and understanding me. =)
Back to the point, I am really satisfied with the results the admin comm had gotten, and though some may be disappointed with their own, I'm sure soon they'll look past the darkness, and see that their potential is beyond that of a certificate and a point system. It's the same way for me, I'm disappointed to get 13, but I lived through it and am loving my life now, who cares whether you get 6 points or 20 points in JJ? Nobody. Nobody judges you by the score you got, but by the way you express yourself. That's why I like being where I am now.
I love you more than I think, and I'm truly grateful to be with you again. =)
Because where I am now, I found love. Truly, that's where you find love.

scribbled this at 4:16 pm by kS