theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

What a time to blog, especially at this hour. Well, there's this thing called 'seize the opportunity', and I'm seizing it, since my computer now isn't lagging as bad as it had before.

So an update on the past days before and after Love Fiesta, the planning committee is officially disbanded, all 28 senior J2s and 100 J1s. Now all that linked us together is like that of shadows, pure memories of collaboration and teamwork. I really hope that one day, my admin committee can have a gathering of sorts, maybe a year on, just like how we did for shadows.
Nothing can ever disband the two of us, nothing.
A few photos of the past, which is actually the reason why I'm blogging this post.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Rose given by the juniors during a small song singing session, thanks alot Amanda!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yeah, another from the juniors, and I'm really touched by what they wrote there, though some of them are really funny to read!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm an official no more, neither am I a Chief Publicity Officer, there's no more of this than just a pleasant memory.
Thanks for staying back so late in school these days, if I'm overworked, I believe you are too. Rest well.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thanks for this =) I've finished the packet of biscuits already, because scared it 'Lou Feng', so ate it first rather than threw away later.
Sorry for making you worry, I will not let you worry for me ever again. =)
Ok, preparation for school now, got to go!!

scribbled this at 4:40 am by kS