theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Well, I tried to put three songs together, That's Where you Find Love, Unbreakable and Tonight (We Remember). See how this goes.

Tonight, That's Where you Find Unbreakable Love

Tonight, you took my hands and touched my hearts, while I found the greatest prize in your eyes. You held me close and were always there, being by my side through night and day. After the times that we spent here, you and I could not be closer.

In your arms, I'm swept away on a wave of emotions, we're caught in the eye of a storm, that's everything I wanted, the joy and laughter we share. My search is over when you smile, and I can hardly believe that you're mine.

Tonight, I don't know where you'll take me, but we'll cherish the moments spent together, it's exactly where I want to be.

It's where the stars lined up, where this love is unbreakable and unmistakable. Each time people look at us and see our smiles, I know why this is where the oceans touch. This is where we all belong, where the love is untouchable in a place I've never been that feels like home. It's in the air right now, a feeling my heart just can't deny, remembering the times we shared together until my last december. It's where you want to give your all and looking at your eyes, I'll give a little more. I've never been so sure, and I know why, tonight, that's where you find unbreakable love.

People pass, listening to us share the laughter, and sharing the tears, wishing that they had the same thing. Together, we are strong, and in my arms, that's where you belong. Our friends they ask, how we made it last, " I've been touched by the hands of an angel and blessed by the power of love," I just smile and say the same thing. Cause whenever you smile I can hardly believe that you're mine.

I'm not sure how we got here, to the place where this love is unbreakable through fire and flame. When all this is over, baby I'm just glad that you got here, and our love still remains.


It's where the stars lined up, where this love is unbreakable and unmistakable. Each time people look at us and see our smiles, I know why this is where the oceans touch. This is where we all belong, where the love is untouchable in a place I've never been that feels like home. It's in the air right now, a feeling my heart just can't deny, remembering the times we shared together until my last december. It's where you want to give your all and looking at your eyes, I'll give a little more.

I've never been so sure, and I know why, tonight, that's where you find unbreakable love.

scribbled this at 10:45 pm by kS