Saturday, January 27, 2007
These days are much more happening than usual, and I'm sure most of us will agree. For Love Fiesta, the atmosphere will be bursting with excitement come next week, and the J1 planning comm will be activated for the event, to show and exhibit their strengths and learnt to deal with situations like we had before.
A second chance given to me by you, I'll treasure it. =)I'm doing three things currently, and desperately finishing them. First is my studies, because as much as is said than done, I can't deny that my studies is slowly going downhill, one reason or another. Mainly because these days, I can't find my rhythm to study at night still, and all I can do is just sit there and absorb the bits and pieces of data into my hibernating brain. Well, I need to pick up that momentum, and I have to do it quick.
Sometimes I wish I could be a doctor to all your problems...Next, it would be love fiesta. I'm not as hardworking in studies as I have been in love fiesta, that's for sure. There's a saying goes that you like doing what you like and dislike doing what you do not like. It's happening here, and it'll be over soon. I'm putting in my all for love fiesta, because I believe I can do my job well, so that all who come for the event will enjoy it to the maximum!
Also, it's the end of a large project, but it's a small beginning to a new chapter...Lastly, I would say would be the guiding of my juniors in planning committee. One reason would be I'm just a little more experienced than them in terms of administrative work, and I still have much more to learn in terms of paperwork of admin, but I'll make myself an all rounder behind the scenes!! I'll be able to do logistics and admin work next time, and to do that, I must really thank Ashley, Emma and Siti who came by now and then to help me out in the field which is not really my forte. Thanks for the support guys!!
I never thought I could get to hold your hands again...I must say that sometimes, I really felt lucky. The opportunities to prove myself in JJ is endless, and the choices I make is either a make or a break. Such thrills don't come easy. I know why, and I love PST so much, is all because of the great people in there. Thank you people, and with 6 days to go, PST committee is really a blessing for me for more than just love fiesta reasons, bonds created are hard to be broken, ain't I right?
My pink piglet... =)Sometime, someday these days, I'll really upload some photos for viewing. See ya guys, and hope you're as happy as me now for I'm truly blessed. =)
scribbled this at 9:57 pm by kS