theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Well, guess it's a little late, but let's see, this post is worth alot in words, since a picture is equivalent to a thousand words, I guess it really makes this post very very and very long indeed.

Actually I'm just exaggerating.

Best of 2006. Reliving my JJ memories.

First thing, my beloved OG from my orientation. Guys, doing orientation this year makes me think back fondly of you guys. When KaiTing tried to organise a dinner, my heart sank when lots of us can't make it. I'm in constant contact with only few of you guys, and I hope one day, we can really unite again. =D OG10'06!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then, it's Shadows. Becoming a shadow really changed my life. I remembered on my first shadow meeting when I asked Benjamin, "Hey dude, what if we got into shadows instead of OGL?" His answer (mind this, that I don't even know him on the first meeting) is this, "Orh, quit lor." Well, I guess his mind is changed a long long time ago, one year ago actually. And who knows, we all enjoy being a shadow than being an OGL, or at least we think it's better.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then come council elects, and I remember this period best from this camp, Cluster West 6 LINE Camp III. What more can I say? It's one of my most enjoyable camps and my first together with my group of councillors working with me today, though not all are with us now. I must say this camp strengthened myself to become more adaptable.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then comes investiture, and I'm in GenX of the council. Well, this one is still ongoing, and my guess is that soon, there'll be a post of my gift to my juniors, come May. It's not long time away, there's still time to cherish each other more.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Medan, another council trip. My first together with my councillors overseas, and second with my friends around me. Well, this is a thoroughly enjoyable trip, and learnt as much as I've could have in those 4 days.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My most enjoyable overseas trip in JJ!! Yunnan 2006 is one which I'll never forget. Especially the logistics committee, and the rest who I've been close to. You guys rocks my life!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lastly, last project of the year, which continues to next year. Orientation 2007 - Alchemy of Life. Loss of words, as I couldn't find another letter to type to describe this camp.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That's for my JJ life. I didn't include Sunburst, which is my most enjoyable international camp!! Actually it's the only international camp I went, and held locally too.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Until next time, see you guys around. =)

scribbled this at 11:05 pm by kS