theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Well, there's a lot things happening in the past few days, and I'm pretty tied down handling them. But this post is necessary, since it's the last year of the year 2006, everybody would be doing this, and everyone should do this too. It's called new year's resolutions, and I intend to keep to my resolutions for the first time in my entire life.

I don't know how many resolutions people put, but for me, I'll put up those which I think needs to be kept and kept strictly.

1) Finish all tutorials and homework on time, and not miss lectures on purpose.
2) 100% punctuality for all classes.
3) Revise for all tests and ask questions for those problematic topics.
4) Keep my study table in tip top neatness. (whoa, that's pretty hard)
5) Less play, more work.
6) Exercise more.
7) Better manage my time.

That's all for now, and I hope none of them contradicts the other.

On a brighter note, happy new year people!! And may all your dreams come true!

scribbled this at 11:33 am by kS