theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Finally I could get my hands on a computer in Malaysia, and a broadband connection!!

Yes, life here is too peaceful, and my family isn't exactly in need of a broadband connection, so life is slower on the fast internet track. Anyway, I'm in my elder cousin's office, using the broadband service here, and boy, it feels good getting your hands on a system that's rarely seen in Malaysia, at least in my hometown here in Alor Setar. I'm pretty sure in KL or JB, there would be broadband anywhere, but not here where I'm now.

Anyway, it's pretty good over here, though I know I'm missing out alot of activities in Singapore right now, with Orientation and Love Fiesta in full swing, it can't be worse thinking that you're not as attached to the jobs you're supposed to be doing. But oh well, I'll get my updates when I return, and I'll make sure nothing goes wrong in Log comm, because if something crops up here, I can't imagine how Orientation is like. But on a positive note, I've been getting good feedback from all you guys back at Singapore!! PST Comm in Love Fiesta, we're really doing well so keep up the good work!! Log comm, we're there already, but give a little more!! I'll put in that extra effort when I return!!

And to SYC'06, I'm really suffering from port-SYC withdrawal syndrome, seeing YeeYan, Gayne and Stephanie the other day at SRJC really makes me burst with joy. The things we share during the meeting, and after the meeting at lunch is really different, and what we shared during lunch, no one will understand better than others who attended SYC'06!! Also, I'm in contact with alot of friends from other countries as well, such as China, Malaysia, Thailand, Laos and also my roommate from Kazakhstan!! I'm thrilled to see the emails you guys sent, and I'll make sure I reply each and every one of you guys!!

On top of that, I developed 2 albums of photos for keepsake, to remember my moments in SYC'06.

On a slightly different note, I've got an email from Nicole(JJ one, not 4/3 one), and she's like a Beach Babe Finalist or something!! Wow, congratulations and good luck to ya, Nic!! There's a poster link, but I don't have it with me now, so I think I'll do with the details of the contest. It's at Siloso Beach on the 31st of December at 8pm, a beach party!!

I really hope to be there, but I guess a party like that isn't exactly my thing. Anyway, jia you, for you're the shadows telematch IC!!

I've got to go now, and not sure when can I use the computer again, but be sure to hear from me when I get back to Singapore!!

scribbled this at 6:27 pm by kS