theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Think I'll do something like what ZiLiang did for Yunnan.

"Unbreakable"
Westlife

Took my hands, touched my heart
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Held me close, you were always there
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
By my side, night and day
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Through it all, baby come what may
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Swept away on a wave of emotion
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh we’re caught in the eye of the storm
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And whenever you smile I can hardly
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Believe that you’re mine, believe that you're mine
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This love is unbreakable
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It’s unmistakable
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And each time I look in your eyes
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I know why
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This love is untouchable
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A feeling my heart just can’t deny
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Each time I look in your eyes, oh baby
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I know why
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This love is unbreakable
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Share the laughter, share the tears
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We both know we’ll go on from here
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cuz together, we are strong
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
In my arms, that’s where you belong
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I’ve been touched by the hands of an angel
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I’ve been blessed by the power of love
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And whenever you smile, I can hardly believe that you’re mine
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This love is unbreakable
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It’s unmistakable
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Each time I look in your eyes
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I know why
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This love is untouchable
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A feeling my heart just can’t deny
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Each time you whisper my name, oh baby
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I know why
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This love is unbreakable
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

scribbled this at 11:43 am by kS