theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Let's just say that we won't know whatever we had until it's gone. And when it's gone, it couldn't come back, it'll tend to make one regret losing it. That is what human nature tells us, to treasure what we have, to not let it go, and also to regret losing it. This mentality has got to change.

For me, I would say this, treasure what you have, and if you were to lose it, reflect on what you've done wrong, what you've done well, and also what you could have done better when given another shot at the jackpot. We are a race having the intelligence to actually change the landscape, influencing the global climatic changes and also destory almost anything on Mother Earth. Sadly, we are also the dumb race of society, to actually stick to the old habits of live, lived and lived with regret lifestyle.

If we were to have the type of live, lived and reflect living lifestyle, the world could be much more of a better place.

The events which happened in the past few days, is truly uncalled for, but predictable. My life had became nothing more than a mere cycle of clockwork functions, and also nothing less exciting than the previous day. Well, it just how one view the day before, and also the present day, to actually determine his mood and prepare him for the next. I would prefer being more of an optimist, to grab an opportunity and try to take it along as long as I can.

It's never easy to let go of something or something special and unique , it never is and it never will be, but what's easy, is to try and view it at a larger scale. Abrupt and predictable ends always come and go, and this wouldn't be my first time letting go, and neither will it be the last. Thinking back for the past 6 to 7 months, I guess we'd came a long way, a long time. Guess it's not long enough, and it isn't going any longer.

See, when miscommunication happens, it usually attacks the links and bonds, weakening it till the point where it actually disconnected, and basically leave nothing behind. I's really up to the two parties, whether they are resourceful and strong enough to start a new line again, not the exact same line as before, but nevertheless, a line, a lifeline.

Some may actually see this types of problem as unforseen, unpredictable and unfortunate. I would agree to the unfortunate part, for I can say that some had actually saw a scene of the problem before, and without ample preparations, the misfortune occurs and creates a deja vu situation. It's the same for me, I saw it coming, I knew it could change if I change it, if I make another decision, a different decision, the situation would not occur. But why did I let this situation carry on? Why did I let it unfold and let it carry on as per normal, saying the things I thought would cause the inevitable, implying the terms which would allow such incidents to happen?

I honestly don't know, but I'll give one whack at the answer. One would be curiosity, the other, opportunity. Curiosity is basically what everyone has, a way of thinking what would happen should I do something this way rather than that way. Another, opportunity could be explained through chess. On a chess board, a player would happily manuevre a castle into a suicidal position, in order to trap and checkmate the king. I guess it's similar in a sense, but difference is that this is unlike chess. Letting go does invite opportunity, but with each opportunity, a choice had to be made. Accepting and disaccepting both carries a consequence, since it is ultimately a choice.

My advice, choose life wisely, choose it with the ideas of opportunity and also the opportunity cost. I'm not sure this would be the best advice I can give, but give me a break, it's already 3 am and I'm nodding off already. Guess I'll blog again when I come back from Yunnan.

Bye blog, miss you.

scribbled this at 2:40 am by kS