theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Alrights. Here for a quick recap of what happened yesterday, which is one of the most interesting days I had already.

Ok, so actually, I went down to Bugis to look for a recruitment agency office with Yiqi, for the interview I've talked about. Anyway, it's just a small office, but asked the lady named Lorelle quite a few questions. Also, we ended up chatting for a short time before we actually headed down and out of the office. So after a while, we ended up walking around Bugis. Walked for quite a while, and I sort of became a directory, since she don't know the way.

Well, in the end, we left Bugis with lots more knowledge, and much more streetwise. Alrights, next we each went home, though I had a sudden craving for dark chocolate, and I bought some and eat them in seconds. That's quite a weird thing for me to do, since I normally put them in the freezer first, before consuming it. Well, the cooler the better.

Anyway, when I reached home, I was reminded that there's a class chalet going on at Pasir Ris, which at first I had no mind of attending since I got a meeting in school today. Coincidentally, 06S20 is also having their chalet there too, and their's is one day earlier, so yesterday is actually their second day and ours had just started. So I headed down to Pasir Ris, and initially, planned to stay there till about 10pm then go home, but the trip back is like a needle poking your butt, so I decided to stay over for the night.

It's quite fun actually. No really. We played mahjong, which is a first for me at chalets. And we played till about 10pm, and I took a quick nap, before joining the rest to go for night cycling at around 1am today. The feeling is wondrous, and at first, we want to explore the Red House, which is quite a well known haunted house there. But we found that the place is locked, and with too many of us and too many bikes, we decided not to step into the afterlife's house.

So we went to Changi Village, and the way there proved to be quite difficult for a group of 9. Namely, me, WeiLong, Desmond, ZhengQuan, Phyllis, YihSong, SengLoong, Andre and XuanYi. With a few experienced riders, and few inexperienced ones, our journey there took quite a while, and we met some transexuals there too, though not in contact at all, nowhere near.

So basically, we ate there and cycled back, which we reached the place at around 4.30am to 5am, and decided to take a break till 8am. I fell asleep at around 6am, and with 2 hours of sleep, I'm definitely on a high for adreneline rush. Gimme some sugar, I am your neighbour!!

Alrights, then we had breakfast at MacDonalds downtown, and while returning, we saw this teenage girl around our age having difficulty with her bike seat's height. She told her friends about it, and what her friends did is just tell her what she know but could not do, adjust her seat. Both me and Phyllis felt bad for her, basically from the night cycling. From the night cycling, we knew how difficult it is to manage 9 bikes on roads with regards to safety and unity. Now, we just saw a form of neglection which is totally unexpected of her friends. Guess it's time to rewrite "That's what friends are for".

Well, another incident which occurred to me is when I left the unit for home and turned back since I forgot my key, another cyclist was trying to turn into the lane which leads into the chalet area, she couldn't break in time and skidded onto the grass, and by second nature, I went forward to help her with the bike. I only realised what I did is an act totally unlike what we had seen just a few minutes before. I was helping a total stranger in a tight situation without even considering whether to help.

Guess JJ really did something to the way I react to situations.

Anyway, I'll try to return back to the chalet after the meeting in school, and I'll be leaving early tomorrow again, since I got a job to do.

scribbled this at 11:42 am by kS