theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Ok, my past few days are as boring as they are exciting. Sometimes, paradoxes do work out fine, really. Let's talk about the major things which happened, and the reflections of the situations.

Take yesterday, my Oral Presentation. Guess our whole group did well, but sad to say, not me. I fumble for words in the end, trying to connect what I have said to what am I going to say. Though I think I did quite well, I could really do alot better, like how I've done during the rehearsals. Guess sometimes it's really down to sheer circumstances.

I really think that out of the 4 of us, Su Hua improved the most, and spoke one of the best. Jun Xiong takes the lead role as best presentor, voted by myself, while Li Li took the best question answered award. For myself, I guess I took it too easily, I coulf further elaborate on my answer to the question, and actually fully utilised my time to give my all, but I didn't.

Won't matter much though, and I'm happy with my performance, and extremely delighted at my group's. So all's well that ends well.

For today, we had to hand in Insights and Reflection, and conclude the whole Project with the submission of our GPF. Guess it's the end when I passed the file, which contains the past 8 months of hardwork, to Mr Sin. It all ended right there on the spot. JJ147, we've done it.

Well, that's all for today. Actually, I watched The Inconvenient Truth with Shilin at Plaza Singapura today. Think it's kind of cool, and also, my awareness rose by tens of thousands percent. Guess Al Gore really should have became the president then. Really recommended, even to those who don't take Geography now.

Other than that, it would be my job seeking life. Currently, I have few jobs for me, and lucky, it turned out that I've gotten lucky. Here are the jobs I've been confirmed for:
_PC Testing (17/11-18/11) and maybe 19/11 as well
_Sony Roadshow (22/11 - 26/11)

First, I asked to start work for Sony Roadshow tomorrow, and she went to check, and since I've confirmed the PC Testing, I promised her a replacement if I indeed went over. But for me, it's a risk I had to take, but you got to take it, having companies fight over your employment is one thing you don't get to enjoy at 17. I also had another job lined up, but did not take it on, which is at Science Centre, but think I won't want to miss Love Fiesta meetings, Sunburst Camp meeting and also the math holidays lecture. So I settled for the above two, heading down for interview tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I'm going to be missing the entire Sitex'06 since I'll be in Yunnan. But hey, here's my wishlist!! Do get me these, father christmas, though I don't celebrate christmas day.

Wishlist:
_2gb Swivel Pro Thumbdrive
_50s TDK/Sony DVD+R
_25s Taiyo Yuden DVD+R (If there is though)
_4gb Memory Stick Pro Duo
_WiFi Signal Repeater
_Cheap PSP UMD Games
_Air Purifier (lol, confirm got stupid shops sell this there :P)

That's just my list for the Sitex'06. It's not called demand though, willingness, but no ability to buy them. Donate money to Kang Sheng now for a good cause!!

scribbled this at 11:17 pm by kS