Wednesday, November 22, 2006
When in doubt of what to actually post here, the solution is just lyrics of songs which you've listened to, and want to share them with others.
Sorry seems to be the hardest word
Elton John
What have I got to do to make you love me
What have I got to do to make you care
What do I do when lightning strikes me
And I wake to find that you're not there
What do I do to make you want me
What have I got to do to be heard
What do I say when it's all over
And sorry seems to be the hardest word
It's sad, so sad
It's a sad, sad situation
And it's getting more and more absurd
It's sad, so sad
Why can't we talk it over
Oh it seems to me
That sorry seems to be the hardest word
What do I do to make you love me
What have I got to do to be heard
What do I do when lightning strikes me
What have I got to do
What have I got to do
When sorry seems to be the hardest word
Purest of Pain
Son by Four
Sorry didn't mean to call you but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak, couldn't even hide it
And so I surrendered, just to hear your voice.
Don't know how many times I said I'm gonna live without you,
And maybe someone else is standing there beside you,
But there's something, baby you need to know.
That deep inside me, I feel like I'm dying. I have to see you,
It's all that I'm asking.
*chorus*
Vida, give me back my fantasy. The courage that I need to live,
The air that I breathe.
CariƱo mio, my world's become so empty. The days are so cold and lonely
And each night I taste the purest of pain.
i wish i could tell u im feeling better everyday that it didn't hurt when u walked away but to tell
that truth i can't find my way
That deep inside me, I feel like I'm dying. I have to see you,
It's all that I'm asking.
*Chorus *
I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you but I couldn't fight it.
I guess I was weak, couldn't even hide it
And so I surrendered just to hear your voice.
The next song seemed so much applicable to me. And the situation I'm in. Guess no one asked for it, other than myself. I can't undo the past, nor can I to the present. The future is quite vague, and I swear it's going to be a hell of a journey for me, and you.
Goodbye My Lover
James Blunt
Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.
So I took what's mine by eternal right.
Took your soul out into the night.
It may be over but it won't stop there,
I am here for you if you'd only care.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your hand.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.
[x2]
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
I am a dreamer and when i wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be
I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
I've watched you sleeping for a while.
I'd be the father of your child.
I'd spend a lifetime with you.
I know your fears and you know mine.
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
And I love you, I swear that's true.
I cannot live without you.
[x2]
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
And I still hold your hand in mine.
In mine when I'm asleep.
And I will bare my soul in time,
When I'm kneeling at your feet.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.
I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.
I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.
I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.
scribbled this at 11:27 pm by kS